Rain -- the crappy sort of rain which brings out a golf course from under a ski hill. The Homestead seemed pretty quiet as the Christmas break holiday has run its course -- only a couple lessons were booked for the entire instructor staff. I took probably less than twelve tele runs on the Karhus while passing the day and then taught the first session of our program run through the Leelanau 4-H club. I had four intermediate snowboarders on may had and we rode for an hour through the late afternoon to get our fill before getting too wet.
1.06.2008
Day 10: The Homestead Resort
Rain -- the crappy sort of rain which brings out a golf course from under a ski hill. The Homestead seemed pretty quiet as the Christmas break holiday has run its course -- only a couple lessons were booked for the entire instructor staff. I took probably less than twelve tele runs on the Karhus while passing the day and then taught the first session of our program run through the Leelanau 4-H club. I had four intermediate snowboarders on may had and we rode for an hour through the late afternoon to get our fill before getting too wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment