In other interesting finds, the very odd addition to the Mountain Flowers lodge at the Homestead features a women's restroom with picture windows and a unique etched glass window with the phrase "Welcome to Women". What that means, I have no idea.
1.21.2008
Day 24: The Homestead
With at least 20 mph of wind off the lake from the north and single digit temps, The Homestead offered its annual dose of jet-blasted sheet ice on the lakeside. Throw in a huge number of clueless beginners and it was a real scene.
In other interesting finds, the very odd addition to the Mountain Flowers lodge at the Homestead features a women's restroom with picture windows and a unique etched glass window with the phrase "Welcome to Women". What that means, I have no idea.

In other interesting finds, the very odd addition to the Mountain Flowers lodge at the Homestead features a women's restroom with picture windows and a unique etched glass window with the phrase "Welcome to Women". What that means, I have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment